Obligatory Year End Post Daw

Every year, I say it was an emotional rollercoaster. I don't remember much, but I think I said that just to make it look eventful. But 2014 was an emotional rollercoaster. I did check items from my bucket list (while adding a few more to it) but death in the family and having a love one diagnosed with cancer somehow took it's toll. There was a point in time in the year (December) where I told a friend that maybe if the highs didn't happen this year, maybe the lows didn't either. But then I realized maybe the highs happened to soften the blow of the lows. So hey, I should just be glad that despite all the trials and hardships I faced this year, I was able to conquer them and come out a better person... or so I think.

Anyway, positivity was my theme this year. I loved myself more, conquered my fears, travelled, travelled alone, got a tattoo, etc. I plan to continue that theme till next year... + maturity, + responsibility. Ok, I am not really sure of my theme for next year. So instead of my usual long post trying to be deep and relevant, I'll just flood you with photos of the good times to summarize 2014. Basically travel, food, and cats.

























Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Body non-issues (well hopefully)

Bye Felicia!

Late Night