Late Night



We were supposed to watch a late night movie but your car won't start so we just stayed there. Instead of going back inside, we lost track of time discussing things that we never get tired of talking about and the topics that branches out of that, basically talking about everything and anything.  Before we knew it, the sun was almost rising and our throat's about to dry out.

"You always force me to do things that aren't part of the plan"

"You can always be firm in saying 'no'. But you're too easy to break."

"It's because I get to spend that time with you"

And that's when I realised that I love you. No, I actually already knew, but more of convinced myself to accept that I do love you. And I may regret it, but I did not say anything.

I just smiled and dozed to sleep.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Body non-issues (well hopefully)

Bye Felicia!